THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 17, 2011

salam... 

hammboiiihh,, lama nya x update blog nie... huk hukhukk terbatuk saya... manyak habuk woo~ .. ngeee.... well.. theres too many things happend to me currently..yeah,, about family, frenz, love , student life n bla bla bla.. huhuhu... so,, which one shud i start first??  hurrmm.. i think i gonna start with the lowest pressure first,, hehehe,, dat is about fmly.. hurmm... my fmly was like 2years a go when my father does not work, so everything on my moms~ but Thank God coz for given him side income in other way, so i still can ask for money from him..lalalala. then my fmly still 4~~ hahahaha....
now.. bout my fren.. yeahh.. i gt new frens lately.. quit lot.. coz i went to prctikal so i met them there~ so a lot of fun i had with them all. so many sweetest memories with de staf n olso trainee thre..i will remember ol them until end.. ok.. continue to my student life~ yahh lot of fun!!! enjoy!! happiness!! but nothing to discribe~ noe wht? coz i love it! .. now about my love... in my heart now have a loooot of l.o.v.e.  but love means sayang... i sayang sume org around me.. but untuk c.i.n.t.a. i have nothing here.. zero.. coz.. i felt nothing in ma heart.. yeah in deeply heart i wanna hve someone special inside.. but who?? even i have someone  that "mybe" can be my side, but still not sure yet coz he was taken by someone.. so now i realized that now is not time to me to get lovin2 like dat.. haha.. so i need to go through running with my stdy first.. mybe once i gt a job outside, i'll get someone. then no need to couple2 like others, juz get married ASAP.. hahahaha... no biggie! 

~new me~
but stil mox2... huhuhuhuhuhu....



pinksferra belle

0 comments: